WTB 2019/2020 Raptor SCREW - 802a Ruby Red or Magnetic with <40k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
K

kishorejoseph

Reaction score
Thanks! Not much in terms of mods right away at least. Hoping to squeeze a trip into Mojave by the end of October to determine what I really want/need.

I'll probably try and knock out some maintenance items first such as tires, filters and an oil change. Then need to follow it up with a bed cover, radar detector mount and some FORScan updates like reverse tilt/DRLs/Bambi lights.

Then hopefully the mod big doesn't bite me too hard but man do I want some use out of the AUX switches

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Not much in terms of mods right away at least. Hoping to squeeze a trip into Mojave by the end of October to determine what I really want/need.

I'll probably try and knock out some maintenance items first such as tires, filters and an oil change. Then need to follow it up with a bed cover, radar detector mount and some FORScan updates like reverse tilt/DRLs/Bambi lights.

Then hopefully the mod big doesn't bite me too hard but man do I want some use out of the AUX switches
I know right about those AUX switches. Just to use 2 of them cost. Lol...i.will.tell u this. If u have the dealer to the oil u have to request synthetic or they just give u normal.oil. I was surprised I had to request it.

OP
OP
K

kishorejoseph

Reaction score
Yeah, I recall something similar when I took my 2018 Mustang GT in for its first oil change. I'm planning on doing the oil change myself though...going to go with Royal Purple as I have always.