WTB 2019/2020 Raptor SCREW - 802a Ruby Red or Magnetic with <40k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kishorejoseph

Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum and prospective Raptor owner. My '16 LR4 was just totaled and decided to go ahead and buy my dream truck. Been looking for a couple of months now and the market seems to be getting better so figured it was time to buy.

I am looking for a fully loaded 2019+ raptor screw either in Ruby Red or Magnetic/Lead Foot (whatever the grey colors were during this year). With or without Recaro's and additional upgrades is a plus but close to stock is preferred.

If the vehicle is wrapped matte it is also a plus.

Hope to get into something new soon!

Thanks all in advance!

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the find! Looks like the current market for the Ruby Red Raptors is at or over $70k. I have been able to find a couple nearby in Dallas, TX in the low 60s though.
There is NO REASON you could NOT find a 2019 stock in the low 60s with 30k or less miles.. I seen some upper 60s with less than 10k fully loaded....

Just my opinion if u are gonna buy USED (LIKE I DID) make sure you are getting a ton of upgrades for the fair price.. else if u want stock you need to shoot for a deal.. These 2021 are starting to hit the market.. I do have little buyers remorse spending 67k on a used 2019 but the one i bought had atleast 30k in upgrades that i would of wanted but would of never forks out the money....... just my advice... OF COURSE you can get in line and i am sure you can get a 2021 for about 80s if r patience

OP
OP
K

kishorejoseph

Reaction score
There is NO REASON you could NOT find a 2019 stock in the low 60s with 30k or less miles.. I seen some upper 60s with less than 10k fully loaded....

Just my opinion if u are gonna buy USED (LIKE I DID) make sure you are getting a ton of upgrades for the fair price.. else if u want stock you need to shoot for a deal.. These 2021 are starting to hit the market.. I do have little buyers remorse spending 67k on a used 2019 but the one i bought had atleast 30k in upgrades that i would of wanted but would of never forks out the money....... just my advice... OF COURSE you can get in line and i am sure you can get a 2021 for about 80s if r patience
Yup, just waiting for the right one now. A couple dealers near me have a few with around 40-50k miles for 63-65k.

OP
OP
K

kishorejoseph

Reaction score
Hi all, for anyone that cares just wanted to update that I was able to make my purchase today. $65k + TTL.

2019 Velocity Blue SCREW 802a with Recaros/Graphics/Fully Loaded. 29k miles, clean carfax.

Needs new tires but otherwise truck is mint.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, for anyone that cares just wanted to update that I was able to make my purchase today. $65k + TTL.

2019 Velocity Blue SCREW 802a with Recaros/Graphics/Fully Loaded. 29k miles, clean carfax.

Needs new tires but otherwise truck is mint.
Congrats. We need pics!!