WTB 2017+ front bumper hardware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the bumper and skid plate already. I am looking for the hardware, brackets, tow hooks, and a piece of rubber. If you're interested in selling those items, I can PM you my number and we can talk to make sure the right items are sent. I would of course pay for them and shipping. Let me know please.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Gotcha, yeah I have all that stuff. The rubber seal piece I only have the bottom part of it, not the sides. Those side pieces get reused with the ADD Pro bumper. I was going to keep them as spares in case i return the truck to stock for selling or something but I suppose I could part with them, shoot me an offer or I can look up a decent price later.

OP
OP
D

Darkhorse99

Reaction score
Gotcha, yeah I have all that stuff. The rubber seal piece I only have the bottom part of it, not the sides. Those side pieces get reused with the ADD Pro bumper. I was going to keep them as spares in case i return the truck to stock for selling or something but I suppose I could part with them, shoot me an offer or I can look up a decent price later.
Sent you a PM.

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going back to a stock front bumper from an ADD Honeybadger. I'm looking for all the mounting hardware for the bumper and skid plate, bumper braces, metal spacer, and the rubber trim/seal. Located in KS and willing to pay for shipping. Thanks!

Out of curiosity was there something you didnt like about the Honeybadger or selling the truck? I was thinking about buying that bumper in 6 months to a year and wondering if i shouldnt lol.

OP
OP
D

Darkhorse99

Reaction score
Out of curiosity was there something you didnt like about the Honeybadger or selling the truck? I was thinking about buying that bumper in 6 months to a year and wondering if i shouldnt lol.
Nope. The bumper is great. I bought the truck used with that bumper on it. I actually like the look of the stock bumper with a Baja Designs set up, so that's what I want to do. Plus the Honeybadger is a little overkill for what I do.

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope. The bumper is great. I bought the truck used with that bumper on it. I actually like the look of the stock bumper with a Baja Designs set up, so that's what I want to do. Plus the Honeybadger is a little overkill for what I do.

Oh OK got it thanks for the feedback! I can't wait to get mine I fell in love with the look of the Baja raptor and slowly making it into one lol