WTB 2017+ front bumper hardware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkhorse99

Reaction score
Going back to a stock front bumper from an ADD Honeybadger. I'm looking for all the mounting hardware for the bumper and skid plate, bumper braces, metal spacer, and the rubber trim/seal. Located in KS and willing to pay for shipping. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Grambo

Reaction score
Going back to a stock front bumper from an ADD Honeybadger. I'm looking for all the mounting hardware for the bumper and skid plate, bumper braces, metal spacer, and the rubber trim/seal. Located in KS and willing to pay for shipping. Thanks!

I’m about to install a ADD front bumper and will have all the original items

OP
OP
D

Darkhorse99

Reaction score
Bump! Anyone else recently go to an aftermarket front bumper that has their old parts? I need some asap!

OP
OP
D

Darkhorse99

Reaction score
A lead fell through. Apparently member Boss321 wanted me to contact "Karen from Missouri" about bumper items. "Karen got back to me with a picture of a DOOD grill and wanting my info. I'm gonna go with a 99% chance it was a scam. Along with that, my PMs with Boss321 can't be accessed anymore.
Anyways, I know someone's got to have the parts I need here...come on fellas and ladies.

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lead fell through. Apparently member Boss321 wanted me to contact "Karen from Missouri" about bumper items. "Karen got back to me with a picture of a DOOD grill and wanting my info. I'm gonna go with a 99% chance it was a scam. Along with that, my PMs with Boss321 can't be accessed anymore.
Anyways, I know someone's got to have the parts I need here...come on fellas and ladies.

I have the full setup off a brand new 2019. Bumper, mounting hardware, intercooler, skid plate, etc. The shipping would be insanely high on that stuff, did you get a quote? I'm guessing they'd charge close to $200 at UPS/FedEx. Might be better to put it all on a pallet and freight it. I'm not sure what all the stuff is worth at the moment so just PM if you're interested and we can try to work something out.

OP
OP
D

Darkhorse99

Reaction score
I have the full setup off a brand new 2019. Bumper, mounting hardware, intercooler, skid plate, etc. The shipping would be insanely high on that stuff, did you get a quote? I'm guessing they'd charge close to $200 at UPS/FedEx. Might be better to put it all on a pallet and freight it. I'm not sure what all the stuff is worth at the moment so just PM if you're interested and we can try to work something out.
I have the bumper and skid plate already. I am looking for the hardware, brackets, tow hooks, and a piece of rubber. If you're interested in selling those items, I can PM you my number and we can talk to make sure the right items are sent. I would of course pay for them and shipping. Let me know please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free