WTB - 2013/2014 Gen 1 SuperCrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TannerK17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Been on the forum since late last year and the time has come, so I figured I’d post this here just in case anyone has what I’m looking for!

I’m looking for a ‘13 or ‘14 SCREW, Oxford White or Terrain are my top color choices but I’ll consider anything with the exception of black. It’s going to be used for it’s intended purpose and I live in the desert, so dark colors are a no!

Prefer to be under the 70K mark for miles and clean title of course.

The only odd thing about this whole deal is as follows - I had a dealer in Northern Utah screw me out of a deposit on an F-150 back in December that I’ll be using as my down payment on my Raptor, so the transaction will have to be done through the dealer in order to be sold to me so I can utilize my down payment. It’s a long story, but unfortunately that’s the only downside!

I understand it’s an oddball deal, but if anyone is willing to work with me, and happens to have the truck I’m looking for then it’d be appreciated!

Thank you!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Been on the forum since late last year and the time has come, so I figured I’d post this here just in case anyone has what I’m looking for!

I’m looking for a ‘13 or ‘14 SCREW, Oxford White or Terrain are my top color choices but I’ll consider anything with the exception of black. It’s going to be used for it’s intended purpose and I live in the desert, so dark colors are a no!

Prefer to be under the 70K mark for miles and clean title of course.

The only odd thing about this whole deal is as follows - I had a dealer in Northern Utah screw me out of a deposit on an F-150 back in December that I’ll be using as my down payment on my Raptor, so the transaction will have to be done through the dealer in order to be sold to me so I can utilize my down payment. It’s a long story, but unfortunately that’s the only downside!

I understand it’s an oddball deal, but if anyone is willing to work with me, and happens to have the truck I’m looking for then it’d be appreciated!

Thank you!
deposit is refundable. if they dont refund it, a quick phone call to the right people will clear that up in a second

OP
OP
TannerK17

TannerK17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
deposit is refundable. if they dont refund it, a quick phone call to the right people will clear that up in a second
Absolutely is. Unfortunately for me, I’m 7 hours away. I’ve spoken with their GM multiple times, literally begged for my money back around the holidays and got no help from anyone. I never put a drop of ink on anything and the funds barely cleared my account. I simply got screwed and didn’t have time to argue it in person with them. It’s an absolute joke. I’ve even reached out to Ford to file a dealer complaint and Utah’s DMV enforcement division that is specifically designated to handle situations like these and neither of which were any help and gave me no backing besides the advice to lawyer up.

Needless to say, that’s my situation.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TannerK17

TannerK17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, revision to the post above. Thanks to Nosbusa, I’m taking the dealer out of the equation. If anyone has a Gen 1 that meets what I’m looking for in my first post, reach out and we’ll do a private party deal. Thank you!

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what kind of mods are you looking for? i am contemplating selling my '12 screw oxford white. 90K on the dash. But has a full fresh(as in literally rolling out of the paint booth next week) build. Icon stage 4 suspension(billet uppers,3.0 shocks, triple bypass rear, multirate leafs, fox bumps...), khc slot delete, rpg tie rods, icon wheels, 39" bfg km3's (alot of work put in to run 39s), front and rear frame cut bumpers, advanced fiberglass +2 fenders and bedsides, jlt intake, sct 93 tune, 4.88 nitro gears...

bouncing the idea around....may be more than what you are looking for.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, revision to the post above. Thanks to Nosbusa, I’m taking the dealer out of the equation. If anyone has a Gen 1 that meets what I’m looking for in my first post, reach out and we’ll do a private party deal. Thank you!
wow..... havent been called that in years. haha. im glad i was able to help. i take it that things are working out in your favor?

OP
OP
TannerK17

TannerK17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow..... havent been called that in years. haha. im glad i was able to help. i take it that things are working out in your favor?
Haha, sorry man! Just going off of user names here! It’s working out well so far. But, we’ll see! Thank you, again!

I have a ‘13 SuperCrew found up in Roseville, CA with 52K on it that I think I’m going to have to buy. It’s about as solid as they get.

OP
OP
TannerK17

TannerK17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what kind of mods are you looking for? i am contemplating selling my '12 screw oxford white. 90K on the dash. But has a full fresh(as in literally rolling out of the paint booth next week) build. Icon stage 4 suspension(billet uppers,3.0 shocks, triple bypass rear, multirate leafs, fox bumps...), khc slot delete, rpg tie rods, icon wheels, 39" bfg km3's (alot of work put in to run 39s), front and rear frame cut bumpers, advanced fiberglass +2 fenders and bedsides, jlt intake, sct 93 tune, 4.88 nitro gears...

bouncing the idea around....may be more than what you are looking for.
I appreciate the offer and it sounds like a bad ass build with some things I plan on doing to my own. With that said, it’s probably a little bit overkill for what I’m going to be doing out of my truck. It’s going to see some thick trees and tighter trails, so I’m trying to keep the body and track width as close to stock as possible. If you do decide to sell it, good luck though!

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, sorry man! Just going off of user names here! It’s working out well so far. But, we’ll see! Thank you, again!

I have a ‘13 SuperCrew found up in Roseville, CA with 52K on it that I think I’m going to have to buy. It’s about as solid as they get.
im about 2 hours from roseville. also have friends there if you need someone to check out the truck

OP
OP
TannerK17

TannerK17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im about 2 hours from roseville. also have friends there if you need someone to check out the truck
Thanks, I was going to ask the forum if anyone was willing! My old boss lives there as well, so I contemplated seeing if he could take a look for me. I’ll keep you updated!