WTB: ‘21 Lead foot 35 loaded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DLaw0522

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking for a 2021 loaded lead foot 35 for up to 5k over msrp. I def want the moonroof and power tech package, carbon fiber I can go either way with, I would rather not have the graphics and forged wheels, but would be fine if they were included as I can always remove them.

I searched all over on Fords site for inventory, gone through online sites and reached out to all I found. Many were customer orders and/or sold, or asking crazy adms. I sold my 2017 but am totally fine waiting, prob will just wait for a 23 if this doesn’t pan out. I figured this was a long shot but why not put it out there, this community is great, or a dealer is browsing. Please message me if anyone knows of anything. Thanks in advance and hope you guys still waiting get your trucks soon!

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking for a 2021 loaded lead foot 35 for up to 5k over msrp. I def want the moonroof and power tech package, carbon fiber I can go either way with, I would rather not have the graphics and forged wheels, but would be fine if they were included as I can always remove them.

I searched all over on Fords site for inventory, gone through online sites and reached out to all I found. Many were customer orders and/or sold, or asking crazy adms. I sold my 2017 but am totally fine waiting, prob will just wait for a 23 if this doesn’t pan out. I figured this was a long shot but why not put it out there, this community is great, or a dealer is browsing. Please message me if anyone knows of anything. Thanks in advance and hope you guys still waiting get your trucks soon!
Bethlehem ford in PA has one coming in thats close to that spec and i think they expected it to arrive today. They want $10k but may be able to get them down.

OP
OP
D

DLaw0522

Reaction score
Bethlehem ford in PA has one coming in thats close to that spec and i think they expected it to arrive today. They want $10k but may be able to get them down.
Appreciate it, waiting to hear back from them

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They seemed nice but I'm not willing to pay adm yet so I'm just hunting for sport.

10gauge

Reaction score

I have one due on March 31st with no moon roof. How much are you wanting to pay for it ?