WSI Whelen LEDs in stock bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
How far do these lights illuminate? How does one go about purchasing a few.

These go freaking far. Several hundred yards.
this is with 2 bumper and 2 hood lights. The top of the hill was several hundred yards away and you could easily see it.
Camera was set to make the photo look exactly what you see in person.
IMG_5837.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are now $258 / light. Great price for 3800 lumns and USA made!

During the snoball500 run, we thought the Whelen’s were flickering, NOT EVEN CLOSE! My copiliot (Night Raptor 1) thought it would be a good idea to kick them to see if they would flicker, no such flicker. We determined that it was the snow / ice building up on them when follwoing DOnk down teh trail. The LED light would heat up the snow and then it would meting and slide off. So every time it slid off, it looked like the light flickered and got brighter.

I absolutly loved these lights on the run. They were mounted low enough and provided the best visual in the white out conditions. I wish I could put two more in the lower grill, but the winch is in the way.

Maybe time for bumper cut outs??? Hmmmm... :iranmaybe:

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Do you think there is room in that lower opening to put 5 of these down there? 2 ambers and 3 white staggered WAWAW. Or, is 4 the max that would fit?

The mounting bracket WSI makes will accomodate 4 with no problem. Can't fit 5 due to the design of the Whelen housing.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 4 duallys in my front bumper and my next upgrade is two of these on WSI hood mounts (not duallys) if that says anything...

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i won 2 of these and hood mounts from the snoball 500. havent installed them yet, waiting for a little better weather. cant wait to get these on tho, very solid lights!

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
No, I think they only have a Facebook page. Best bet is to call and talk to Jimmy about anything you're interested in.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Magnum

Reaction score
Definitely on my wish list. Does anyone have a pic of them on with the front license plate?

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only that we fabricated them specifically for these Whelen LEDs. And the WSI ones are $70.