WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally got the word from R1Concepts on what I can offer for brakes. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get them to allow me to give a full set of brakes away. What they have offered is two $60 gift certificates. I hate that we couldn't provide a full set of brakes, I tried, I truly did.... Sorry guys and gals...

No worries, we're happy with whatever our sponsors are able to give and appreciate the effort!

Mark

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to go with putting D-Rings in the bed to hold the spare down for the run. Since I do not think I'd have the spare in the box enough to justify buying/storing one of the vertical racks.

I found a different post than the one already mentioned on a tacoma forum that showed using OEM ones that came in Dodge Sprinter Vans.

Picture of one installed in the bed of a Tacoma
Ring-Side.jpg

Link to buying them online They're $3.20 a piece. It's Part Number# 05104500AA for a 2005 "Dodge Sprinter Wagon"

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Signing up today!! GET TO DA CHOPPA NOW!! :favorites37:

Question after this I was thinking of possibly staying up for a couple more days to possibly snowboard and be worthless for a lil more. Are there any good resorts or anything in that area?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a magnetic one that I bought. I am gonna change it out to a NMO mount in the truck bed. Possibly have it install on the Vertical Tire Rack.

When the tonneau cover is on it will be hidden.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Ohh just a update. 24 trucks/42 people registered