WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds good to me... now I'm waiting for Trey to get back from Baja...

The Snoball500 avatars are sweet how do I get one?

Joe

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided I'm going, and taking my Dad along too.

I'll be driving up from Cape Coral, FL and my Dad is going to fly into Detroit from Minneapolis to meet me for the run.

What Airport should I tell him to fly into?

motostar2888

Reaction score
Hey all, read all 45 pages of this post last night and sounded great!!! Asked the wife if she had any interest in going and to my amazement she said it sounded fun and wanted to go!!!! Thats all I needed to hear sent money to Jason so we are in as well!!!!! 1100 or so miles from here in Texas cant wait!! Grew up in Pa. so been in snow before but probably not like this, We look forward to meeting everyone!!!!!!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all, read all 45 pages of this post last night and sounded great!!! Asked the wife if she had any interest in going and to my amazement she said it sounded fun and wanted to go!!!! Thats all I needed to hear sent money to Jason so we are in as well!!!!! 1100 or so miles from here in Texas cant wait!! Grew up in Pa. so been in snow before but probably not like this, We look forward to meeting everyone!!!!!!

Awesome!!!! Sounds like many wives are making the trip.

Where in PA were you from Raptorwifey and I are from the Pittsburgh area.

Joe

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
haha, I was just going to ask him the same thing hubby. Dang Obnoxious Pittsburghers.