WSI HD and SD progressive leaf pack reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

level-4

Reaction score
So any long term reviews on theses springs, is everyone still happy with them. I'm considering these since I tow and off road.

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the WSI HD leaf pack for last 3 years and they are as new no sagging , i use my truck to tow my boat and some times trailer with the equipment . no complain great quality product made in old good USA .

Enigma94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they go out of business?? Their website doesnt work and they're FB page shows the most recent post being from 2014...

Reaction score
Yes they did

really? wow, I wonder why!? Jimmy provided great customer service and as far as I can tell a great product. I've had my WSI springs for about a year and tow a travel trailer regularly, as well as a boat all summer long. no sagging that i'm aware of, although my HD springs never sat as high as I thought they would.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they did

I spoke with Jimmy a few weeks back about some leaf springs and asked about the website being down. He said that he is in the process of partnering with another person and relocating to different shop in the same area. It sounded like they would be back in business in the near future, but he didn't provide any other details.

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These sound like they would work great, hope he get's back to offering them again.

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed a used set of these HD springs on the truck today, and I love it. Truck rides awesome. I didn't realize how bad the stock springs were.

I gave them the por15 treatment first

IMG_20180724_1435564.jpg

I'm using the RPG shackles and on my supercab it raised the rear by 1". Here's the truck on mid perch, WSI HD leafs, and RPG shackles:

IMG_20180727_1728589.jpg