WSI HD and SD progressive leaf pack reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still loving mine, just had mine offroad last weekend and they performed awesome even with the stock fox shocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Yup my RPG Stage 2 and WSI HD leaf springs get installed Tuesday. Can't wait to see the difference it makes.

Just FYI, the bolts on the WSI are going to hit the RPG kit. On the driver side you will need to turn the bolt around so the threaded part is facing out. Be nice if you could notch a section out before installing. Also get some AMSOIL metal protector and spray the wsi springs really good and let then dry before installing otherwise all the parts rust including the u-bolts.

And if you off-road hard, be prepared for the plastic spacers to come out (happening on both sides):

9cba6dcd4585639e17088ed57feeb269.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just FYI, the bolts on the WSI are going to hit the RPG kit. On the driver side you will need to turn the bolt around so the threaded part is facing out. Be nice if you could notch a section out before installing. Also get some AMSOIL metal protector and spray the wsi springs really good and let then dry before installing otherwise all the parts rust including the u-bolts.

And if you off-road hard, be prepared for the plastic spacers to come out (happening on both sides):

9cba6dcd4585639e17088ed57feeb269.jpg

The Amsoil MPHD is a great idea. The same happens to all those aftermarket springs. I spray my nationals at least once a year.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just FYI, the bolts on the WSI are going to hit the RPG kit. On the driver side you will need to turn the bolt around so the threaded part is facing out. Be nice if you could notch a section out before installing.

Good to know, thanks! @RDFTS you got a pic of this by chance? The bolts and where it hits the kit? So if you face the bolt outward does it still hit the RPG frame kit? Any way to prevent it and where does it hit? I just ordered 2 cans of the Amsoil HD Metal Protector BTW.

Last edited:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keith and I both got the first set without it for that reason with the bump stop kits.

Yup just got off the phone with Jimmy and they removed the clip that was causing problems and scratching bump stop kits. No need to worry with mine either, same batch.

D

Deleted member 12951

Good to know, thanks! @RDFTS you got a pic of this by chance? The bolts and where it hits the kit? So if you face the bolt outward does it still hit the RPG frame kit? Any way to prevent it and where does it hit? I just ordered 2 cans of the Amsoil HD Metal Protector BTW.

I wasn't even aware that there was an offering without the bolt in that spot. Is that something new? I got mine in June. Just incase what I meant was to turn it around so the threads aren't the ones hitting since its longer and will make it hard to ever screw off.

bb781e6bf0bca3bd369882b7260338ec.jpg

c0f3716f84dc84afd6bab325022d09ba.jpg

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wasn't even aware that there was an offering without the bolt in that spot. Is that something new? I got mine in June. Just incase what I meant was to turn it around so the threads aren't the ones hitting since its longer and will make it hard to ever screw off.

bb781e6bf0bca3bd369882b7260338ec.jpg

c0f3716f84dc84afd6bab325022d09ba.jpg

Yeah it's as new as about a week ago, the first shipment.