Wrench Light comes on speedometer stops workin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adub35

Reaction score
I have a 2011 Screw 150k miles and every once in a while right when I start driving the wrench light comes on and the speedometer and trip/odometer stop working. I pull over shut off vehicle and then re start the truck and all seems to work fine. I had my mechanic friend hook up to computer and no codes are available. What could the problem be?

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
take your truck to a ford dealer and have them do the pcm recall and lead frame extended warranty 16n02 is the code for the lead frame. my truck was doing the same thing. i got that taken care of and now it is running good again.

OP
OP
Adub35

Adub35

Reaction score
take your truck to a ford dealer and have them do the pcm recall and lead frame extended warranty 16n02 is the code for the lead frame. my truck was doing the same thing. i got that taken care of and now it is running good again.

will do thanks

bobbyd360

Reaction score
Be aware that they discontinue the recall at 10 years and will charge over $1200 for the lead frame alone after that. Time to dump the truck

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bobby B (transformer reference) drags up a 5year old post.... to suggest to DUMP the truck?????? I am sure it was figured out Long ago...... in a land far far away.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
85K that is almost 100k less that I have. Got to get that thing out and knock the cobwebs off it a little more often. Sitten ain't really good for them either.