Wrecked Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wit

Reaction score
Raptor vs BMW

Lady in a BMW pulled out of her driveway across the double yellow right into my front left today. Blew my tire, broke my wheel, control arms look to be pushed back a bit, knocked the flare off and cracked the fender. It happened right in front of a body shop - one of the body shop guys said her BMW might be totaled. I put my spare tire on and drove home - albeit with the steering wheel pointed hard right the whole time. Gotta wait a few days for the adjuster, but they reserved a rental without too much pushback. Fun times...

Attachments

• PhototasticCollage-2015-12-30-16-15-34.jpg
    PhototasticCollage-2015-12-30-16-15-34.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 242

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the flare was not missing it would have almost looked like you just had a flat.

But you can now get +2 flares, money towards some new rims, and if suspension work needs to be done could also take that money towards aftermarket upgrades over the damaged stock parts. If her insurance is the one covering the bill then make sure they write up every little thing. Make sure they check the steering knuckle as they tend to bend and so on.