wrecked my 2012 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is a lot out there. Houston alone has a ton of Raptors on the lot. You may have to end up travelling to get what you want. Something I would probably include in the argument for the amount you get back from the insurance company.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last raptor came off the line 8 weeks ago. There are plenty of 2014s on lots.

Just got word that my truck is totalled. So I guess I'm gonna be hard pressed to find what I want sitting on a lot. I don't know if I'm able to order a 2014 as I want it since there is no 2015 model.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm glad to hear it's totaled, kind of. Who doesn't love new car shopping though? There are a ton of them out there and if you can find a good used one that's a CPO then I wouldn't hesitate to jump on that.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, bittersweet news for sure. Enjoy quest for your new ride! Heving just recently been looking, I can say that there were plenty within a couple hundred miles of me. It was just finding the right deal. Some stealerships were reasonable and some were really leveraging the fact the production just ended.

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They've decided to total mine. I've been doing my research and my dealership will be helping me with additional arguments. Now I'll be putting up the good fight for fair market value. I've found a handful of 2014 Terrains on the lots. Ford Marketing and a couple fellow FRF members have helped!

I know there are a few that wanted to know how much they want for the wreck. Once I get more info, I'll post in the Wrecked Raptors thread.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/wrecked-raptors-22620/index11.html