Wow! I have been missing out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bink1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently got a bad itch to pick one of these monsters up...lo and behold one shows up in my parking lot on Friday! A buddy of mine had his friends for the weekend! (2012 blue scab) So after playing a small, but funny "I just bought a $50,000 truck" trick on my wife, I was able to take it for a spin...before I drove it I was ready to drop 56k, now that I have dropped the hammer on one I am willing to pay these outrages Dubai prices for a maxed out 2013 Tuxedo Black screw, (matte black will be the first order of business) By far the most fun that I have had in a rig to date...

I have been missing out, big time!

Bink

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Your experience is exactly why Ford does those Raptor Roundups. They took a page right out of the drug dealer's play book; "the first taste is free because you'll be back for more"

All anyone has to do is drive one and they're hooked and will buy it.

OP
OP
Bink1109

Bink1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your experience is exactly why Ford does those Raptor Roundups. They took a page right out of the drug dealer's play book; "the first taste is free because you'll be back for more"

That is how I described it to my buddy...He is a big mopar guy, and a bigger hater of ford, but even he couldn't deny the addictiveness of the Raptor.

Going to the negotiation table with the wife...Wish me luck!

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

That is how I described it to my buddy...He is a big mopar guy, and a bigger hater of ford, but even he couldn't deny the addictiveness of the Raptor.

Going to the negotiation table with the wife...Wish me luck!

just wait until you find dirt........

So much of it out here! The owner is still a little scared to run it in the dunes, and since he was not around, we played nice.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha yea you've been missing out on A LOT!!! just wait till you can climb into your own raptor then the real fun begins as well as the mods that's the real fun in these trucks right there its like there's no limit to what you can do to a raptor you'll love it!!!

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Isn't this the truth.