Wow how times have changed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Amazing, but yeah everything is yuge now. Mid-size crossovers are the same size as Suburbans from 15 years ago.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet there is a post on some Porsche Forum right now....

WTF!! What's with people these days...

So I go out to lunch in my little baby today and park far away from anyone. Come out and some ahole in some huge monster truck parks right next to me. I almost freaked out, but no door dings, thank goodness. People suck.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

So I go out to lunch in my little baby today and park far away from anyone. Come out and some ahole in some huge monster truck parks right next to me. I almost freaked out, but no door dings, thank goodness. People suck.

The way I look at it, he should be grateful @KneeDeep didn’t use the front of the Porsche for a posing ramp to show off the Rap’s awesome suspension. :cool:

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Need 911Crazy in here to substantiate.