Wouldn't start & was throwing all types of fault codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ciscokid

Reaction score
Retrieved my truck on Friday..after a discussion with Armando the Tech at Ventura Ford. After serious scanning and tracing he found a defective Transceiver part # 8G1Z 15607 A. Evidently it is a security (ignition key) relay that is routed through the BCM, which resulted in a no START FAULT and B 10D9 code. Part was replaced..so far so good. Will keep you advised. Ventura Ford was Great..the 4th time I was stranded, they sent a Tech and laptop to my location to troubleshoot, in the event the code cleared itself again, prior to the flat hauler arrival. I highly recommend Ford of Ventura for Sales and Service...Thx again Crystal and Toby..Merry Xmas.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Retrieved my truck on Friday..after a discussion with Armando the Tech at Ventura Ford. After serious scanning and tracing he found a defective Transceiver part # 8G1Z 15607 A. Evidently it is a security (ignition key) relay that is routed through the BCM, which resulted in a no START FAULT and B 10D9 code. Part was replaced..so far so good. Will keep you advised. Ventura Ford was Great..the 4th time I was stranded, they sent a Tech and laptop to my location to troubleshoot, in the event the code cleared itself again, prior to the flat hauler arrival. I highly recommend Ford of Ventura for Sales and Service...Thx again Crystal and Toby..Merry Xmas.

You got it, Ciscokid! I'll be happy to get this feedback about Ford of Ventura documented in our system so the appropriate folks can see it. Just PM me any details you'd like me to include and I'll do the rest. :)

Crystal