Wouldn't it be awesome? 5.8L Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackFrostXTR

Reaction score
We got the 5.2, be happy and satisfied. We are all idiots for spending 110k on a truck. But, we will love it.
I agree with all 3 points. I just tell myself if I didn't get an R, I would have had to send a 6 cyl Raptor to Hennessey for the V8 conversion and that would have cost WAAAYYYYY more...

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like my EcoBoost. I guess people aren't ready to accept a V6.

i like mine too, but these trucks should have had a V8 from the start..

ive always said that whatever they're selling is "the best raptor you can get right now" hopefully something better always keeps coming along.

and im consistently getting 11mpg on my 2019, so there's nothing ECO about it.. a 450hp V8 would have got the same MPG

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i like mine too, but these trucks should have had a V8 from the start..

ive always said that whatever they're selling is "the best raptor you can get right now" hopefully something better always keeps coming along.

and im consistently getting 11mpg on my 2019, so there's nothing ECO about it.. a 450hp V8 would have got the same MPG
Well, when you’re laying into the gas pedal (nothing wrong with that btw), what do you expect?