Would you take a 21 right now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COLORAP303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys I found a 21 with all the options I want except for the 37 package but I could always add some collars and throw my own 37’s on. Would you guys buy a 21 for msrp right now? Given that it’s 22… let me know. I’m stuck and need help lol
Heck yeah! If you don’t, send me the information :)

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Just an FYI, I believe if you throw on 37" tires on a 35" stock truck you'll loose your drive train warranty as far as Ford is concerned. Even though a lot of folks still do this mod. as long as you're aware of this possibly being an issue.

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Just an FYI, I believe if you throw on 37" tires on a 35" stock truck you'll loose your drive train warranty as far as Ford is concerned. Even though a lot of folks still do this mod. as long as you're aware of this possibly being an issue.
Seriously? What does the tires have to do with the power train warranty… it has the Torsen package on it. Gahhh if this is true that’s annoying. Ill get the dealers opinion. Thank ylu