Would you put this plate on your truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Protect the *******!

Might get lucky more often as well ;)

Banned
Reaction score
love the women and the *******....just sick and tired of the pink ribbon bs.

sick and tired of breast cancer awareness?

yeah, why would we want to help fight cancer. thats just annoying right?

:****:

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sick and tired of breast cancer awareness?

yeah, why would we want to help fight cancer. thats just annoying right?

:****:

Been there done that...my wife who was 36 passed away from Breast Cancer 4 years ago...did I mention my 3 daughters that were 8,6 and 4 at the time that I'm raising on my own? Truth of matter is that this whole pink ribbon thing is a crock of shit and so much of the money raised goes to paying salaries of people that's sole job is to raise more money for "cancer awareness" to pay their salaries and hire more people. Not to mention large hospitals that won't treat people that are terminal because it ruins their overall morality rate....I could go on and on....there are plenty of amazing organizations and scientists doing very hard work to find a cute for cancer that don't have the funding of the pink ribbon people to continue and support their research.
I'm willing to bet my truck that by choosing a pink ribbon license plate NO money actually goes to funding any sort of research for breast cancer....not one cent.

Think about it.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ sorry for your loss! Losing a loved one is devastating, I wish you all the best in raising your 3 girls.

However, even if the "pink ribbon" is not the best way of finding a cure, it certainly does create awareness.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Been there done that...my wife who was 36 passed away from Breast Cancer 4 years ago...did I mention my 3 daughters that were 8,6 and 4 at the time that I'm raising on my own? Truth of matter is that this whole pink ribbon thing is a crock of shit and so much of the money raised goes to paying salaries of people that's sole job is to raise more money for "cancer awareness" to pay their salaries and hire more people. Not to mention large hospitals that won't treat people that are terminal because it ruins their overall morality rate....I could go on and on....there are plenty of amazing organizations and scientists doing very hard work to find a cute for cancer that don't have the funding of the pink ribbon people to continue and support their research.
I'm willing to bet my truck that by choosing a pink ribbon license plate NO money actually goes to funding any sort of research for breast cancer....not one cent.

Think about it.

Wow! So sorry buddy. Can't imagine.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow! So sorry buddy. Can't imagine.

^ sorry for your loss! Losing a loved one is devastating, I wish you all the best in raising your 3 girls.

However, even if the "pink ribbon" is not the best way of finding a cure, it certainly does create awareness.

Thanks...wasn't a sympathy post...sad as it is, life goes on...always look forward never behind.

Thing is tho the awareness it raises is for more pink ribbons that people buy at gas stations etc...there are other foundations that do more.

fletch74

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Think about it.

So sorry to hear that you had to go through that Dave. Bring those girls up here and I will teach them how to shoot so they can protect their Dad, I've seen you do it and although warning shots can be effective, sometimes you need to hit your target. Just joking buddy I wish you and your girls the best.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So sorry to hear that you had to go through that Dave. Bring those girls up here and I will teach them how to shoot so they can protect their Dad, I've seen you do it and although warning shots can be effective, sometimes you need to hit your target. Just joking buddy I wish you and your girls the best.

Awesome! I'm cracking up!!! Actually just picked up a 20ga semi auto so I can have some backup...errr I mean teach them how to shoot!

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After seeing the great looking black license plates that some people have on their trucks in Texas I decided to look and see what is available in Oklahoma. The standard red white and blue plate looks bad on my black truck.

So here is the only black plate available in Oklahoma. Would you put it on your truck?

View attachment 28518

Or would you just support the NCAA football champions for this season and put this one on?

View attachment 28519

FBC Who knows, the women may appreciate it, it's a really good GOOD CAUSE. I've done 2 car shows in Jersey for Breast Cancer charities.

Nothing wrong with rocking some pink.