Would You Buy This Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that truck had all the options I wanted, it wouldn't bother me at all to purchase it. I'd try and talk them out of an extended warranty probably, but I'd get the truck. That doesn't look like anything I don't plan on doing.

DieselD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always said I would not buy a used vehicle like a raptor unless you know the history of the way it was driven. There are alot of pavement queens out there that have seen little to no offroad abuse that would be fine but you would want to do a very detailed inspection to the vehicle.

I would have bought new expect I had a family member wanting to sell his and I knew the history of how it was driven. Anytime it was in the dirt I was in the passenger seat and it wasnt abused or driven hard in anyway. I even did the PDI inspection/get ready on it when it rolled off the transport at the dealer. So I was the first person behind the wheel when it was delivered. He ordered it pretty much built how I would want mine built right down the the color I wanted. It might not be a brand new 2013 but I also saved about 10k buying my 2011 with 16k miles on it so I can justify not getting all that new car smell!

budd

Reaction score
i would not buy ANYTHING from that dealer!!! what a stupid thing to broadcast!!

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If no discount, not a chance! Another reason I ordered and tracked mine so I could basically get it off the truck!

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DENIED!!! :badidea:

I agreed so dumb to post a video like that from a dealer. Yes the truck can do that stuff no problem but if I were to go into a place to buy a new truck n saw them taking it over the "offroad" course I would be second guessing their whole business. Just like taking a GTR (if they had one) and drifting it n doing donuts just b/c the car is sick n can do it.

I'd buy it who cares we drive them like that anyways

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yes some people do (including me) but if your gonna spend 50k or more on a brand new truck… i wouldn't want the dealer jumping it also what real Ford dealer would let u do this?