Would You Buy This Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbonemcniel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Umm, I wouldn't buy a brand new truck that someone else has beat on. Doesn't look like they did anything to hurt the truck, but who knows what happened that's not on YouTube... Kind of defeats the purpose of buying a brand new truck, if you let the dealer beat on it beforehand...

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i am not spending aorund 50K on a truck knowing somone else popped its cherry. if they heavily discount sure go for it. otherwise buy new

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know I wouldn't want one that has been beaten, most local dealers here won't test drive new stock because owners don't want to buy anything that has been driven previously.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
It didn't do anything to it...just the point of them taking every Ton, **** and Harry on a spin around their "off-road course" would be enough to turn me away.

87MJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are really starting to show up on the lots now. No way I would buy that. All you saw was what was filmed. I would get a fresh one.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah when you bring it in for service on something rattling they are going to say, "it was like that from the lot"

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd buy it who cares we drive them like that anyways

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2