Would you buy this Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usmcracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on getting a Raptor soon and the local GM dealer has a 2010 supercab 6.2L black Raptor with 47k miles for $38k. It looks to be in mint condition and all options. The only issue I have with it that it's got 47k miles and a ugly tool box/chrome bed rails. The sales manager told me that they are ready to move it and I've talked to them a few times. I told him that for what they asking I would rather spend $10k more and get a new supercrew. The sale manger called about a week later and told me to make them a offer cause the really want it gone. From looking online their Raptor has the most miles and is the cheapest used Raptor I've seen. The only way I would buy this Raptor is if they'll take less than $30k for it but I really don't think they will take less than $35k.

1FTEX1E62AFC76800_15.JPG

1FTEX1E62AFC76800_7.JPG

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I plan on getting a Raptor soon and the local GM dealer has a 2010 supercab 6.2L black Raptor with 47k miles for $38k. It looks to be in mint condition and all options. The only issue I have with it that it's got 47k miles and a ugly tool box/chrome bed rails. The sales manager told me that they are ready to move it and I've talked to them a few times. I told him that for what they asking I would rather spend $10k more and get a new supercrew. The sale manger called about a week later and told me to make them a offer cause the really want it gone. From looking online their Raptor has the most miles and is the cheapest used Raptor I've seen. The only way I would buy this Raptor is if they'll take less than $30k for it but I really don't think they will take less than $35k.

1FTEX1E62AFC76800_15.JPG

1FTEX1E62AFC76800_7.JPG

I would inspect the underside for rock damage and scrapes... If its clean 35k is a good price.. ifs its been run a lot off road i would let it pass

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I traded my old twin to that truck with 18,000 miles and they gave me $41k and it flew off the lot here in Florida.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its got a lot of milage, seems like an inflated price.

Maybe its a good deal.

Check the shocks, as Hockster said, check underneath. Your looking for any kind of off road damage. If you see anything suspicious walk away. Chances are the truck has taken a little beating.

OP
OP
U

usmcracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, I'm going to look at it this weekend. It was actual traded in at the dealer by a guy from my home town here in South Carolina. I don't think it was beat on but it's hard to tell just from looking pics. The sales manager sounded like a cool dude, he told me even if I didn't want to buy it's a blast to test drive. We BS'd on the phone for about 15 minutes and he went on to tell me that if this truck would have came from the area he was from it'd would have been beating on and seen a good bit of rocky trails in Va.

Thanks guys, I'm going to go test drive it just for the hell of it.

Steven

Last edited:

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Poor mouth about really wanting a SuperCrew and see if he'll let it go for $32K.
And of course, you were really hoping for anything but black (hard to keep clean), but with a little arm twisting... just maybe...

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im with legoraptor up there just wait a little longer and save up for a new one trust me most of these used ones have been rode hard and put away wet LOL plus you feel much better knowing you put every mile on that beast :waytogo: