would doing this cause damage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twlhunter65

Reaction score
We were four wheelin,when we were off the dirt road my girl asked if she could drive?I said sure,so she pulls out onto the road and punches it and the ******* truck started screaming,well about 30 yards later I noticed she was in manuel and went full throtle in first gear!! WTF. The truck did not go to fast,I think there may be a limiter on that kind of thing.It drives fine now but never again will I let that happen!:baby:

CSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's got limiters like you said to prevent from the thing exploding lol. I wouldn't worry about it at all. I've done it before and it'll just hit the limiter. Happy 4-wheelin!

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You should post pictures of your girl, to see if she is the type to cause permanent damage to your engine or not.

;)

jlauth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hitting the limiter shouldnt be an issue...i like to make sure to give my vehicles hell so they know what life is gonna be like!!!