Worthy 3rd brake light? Need Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I am looking into replacing the 3rd brake light but i am not liking much of the options i see. Wondering if I am missing something as i am not finding much. If it is going to be a plastic replacement i want the same functions as OEM with running and braking operation on the red lamps. The ones that i am finding like some of the Recon options do not specify or are for f150 (not raptor) or just plain ass ugly. Am considering do a baja style light setup but since i am not that serious about it not sure i wanna spend 700$ on the GJ rig. I found a mount from "dirt kartel" drilling required...... I cant find shit about the quality or install of it and was hoping maybe you guys would know something about it. Any help on what light to get would be greatly appreciated.

Opinions on going back oem and tinting the lense?

Is there a company out there that i do not know about?

**** it!!! full send on the GJ baja setup????

Thank you All!!!!!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I am looking into replacing the 3rd brake light but i am not liking much of the options i see. Wondering if I am missing something as i am not finding much. If it is going to be a plastic replacement i want the same functions as OEM with running and braking operation on the red lamps. The ones that i am finding like some of the Recon options do not specify or are for f150 (not raptor) or just plain ass ugly. Am considering do a baja style light setup but since i am not that serious about it not sure i wanna spend 700$ on the GJ rig. I found a mount from "dirt kartel" drilling required...... I cant find shit about the quality or install of it and was hoping maybe you guys would know something about it. Any help on what light to get would be greatly appreciated.

Opinions on going back oem and tinting the lense?

Is there a company out there that i do not know about?

**** it!!! full send on the GJ baja setup????

Thank you All!!!!!

Just buy the GJ Motorsports Brake light. you KNOW you want it. Buy once/cry once/love it for life.

Yeah... it's expensive. BUT it's f-ing awesome man. I wasn't sure myself if I wanted one and decided to just pull the trigger. SURE I'm a dealer and stock the GJ Motorsports brake lights but it's still expensive man. Plus the Baja lights cost money as well. But ya know what... it's awesome. I get so many compliments on it. The lights are also awesome when you need to use them. I have the NMO mount on mine since I have a radio which is also great.

We sell em here on our site. Just buy it and love it. It's like your Raptor. When you first bought it you're like "man this is a lot of money" but do you regret the decision? No you don'. Why don't you? Because you know you paid for a quality beast of a machine. Same thing here... you're paying money for a quality piece of american made awesomeness.

Even if ya don't buy it from me... BUY IT

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/gj-motorsports-3rd-brake-light-for-2009-2014-ford-f-150/

Roger33

Reaction score
Bought the GJ light and it is awesome! No drilling required and a fairly easy install. Not only does it look good, the lights are crazy bright. Also, for what it's worth, I gained 4HP by adding the light.

JIoYa8LaScmqkvG7pRsbNQ.jpg

Last edited: