Worried !! Ford halting production

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After talking to so many dealers trying to order a Raptor I am 75% confident most don't know what's going on.. you didn't say anything about not kicking the messenger down a 300 foot pit though
I agree, after talking to 30+ dealers when I was trying to find someone to get a 37" Tire truck, most of them didn't even know there was going to be a 2021 Raptor. I wouldn't really believe anything that a dealer tells me at this point about production.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys hold up there is nothing in the annoucement of them shutting down production. just that they are going to 2 shifts instead of 3 for those 3 weeks. that's all.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We know, I think it was more comical to freak out that some random dealer is telling us all here on FRF that "RaPtOr PrOdCuTiOn Is ShUt DoWn!"
to the OP I don't think we have anything to worry about lol - unless you don't have a build week yet :oops: I KID I KID

Sephiroth

Reaction score
After talking to so many dealers trying to order a Raptor I am 75% confident most don't know what's going on.. you didn't say anything about not kicking the messenger down a 300 foot pit though
I hate to be the one to tell you this brother, but he said don’t shoot the messenger. He didn’t mention anything about getting kicked down a 300 ft pit.

I read the fine print.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
We know, I think it was more comical to freak out that some random dealer is telling us all here on FRF that "RaPtOr PrOdCuTiOn Is ShUt DoWn!"
to the OP I don't think we have anything to worry about lol - unless you don't have a build week yet :oops: I KID I KID
If you have a VIN and build week you should be okay, but then again no one knows the future. Either way, there is no down side.

2022 Raptors for everyone!!!!!!