Worried about order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor 99

Reaction score
I ordered my 22 on 12/13 . Hi package, 37 package, Recaro seats, spray in bed liner. Received an acknowledgement from Ford when I placed the order and a "please be patient" notice from Ford about 45 days latter. It's now July and nothing from Ford. The dealer, a personal friend for 40 years, checks each Monday and Ford has no update. I'm worried it will get canceled like the 21's when they announce the 23's. What do you think?

jchap711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prob gonna have to reorder a 23. I’ve mentally moved on. I’ll just enjoy my gen 2 and I’ll grab a gen 3 in the next upcoming years

SSI2022

Reaction score
I ordered my 22 on 12/13 . Hi package, 37 package, Recaro seats, spray in bed liner. Received an acknowledgement from Ford when I placed the order and a "please be patient" notice from Ford about 45 days latter. It's now July and nothing from Ford. The dealer, a personal friend for 40 years, checks each Monday and Ford has no update. I'm worried it will get canceled like the 21's when they announce the 23's. What do you think?
I ordered first week of Nov 21…..got the same emails as you….got the build schedule 2 weeks ago. I had given up too. scheduled for completion in Oct. Yikes