Working on some paddle shifters.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Myself and @SVT_Mayo have been working on this for sometime. Paddle shifters are the easy part. They work perfect with the Gen 2 wheel, but the controls are not compatible. I’m still trying to locate someone in the electronic world that can shed some light on this and if it’s even possible to get the controls to work. So far it’s not looking good.

Would be nice if someone would produce paddle shifters that could attach to the Gen 1 wheel and be hard wired in.

The wiring is simple. It's just getting through the clock spring so these can be mounted to the wheel.

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you want a crude diagram on that. That was the easy part.

I was always wondering if the the new raptor wheel clock spring would work.
Even then, that cost a bit as well.

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was always wondering if the the new raptor wheel clock spring would work.
Even then, that cost a bit as well.

I agree wheel is expensive, but boy it sure looks good setting in front f you. Just wish the controls worked

Clock spring on Gen 2 is the same. Only difference is the airbag connectors. To save some money, one could just splice the Gen 2 connectors in. I found a Gen 2 spring on the cheap and notice that was the only difference.

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree wheel is expensive, but boy it sure looks good setting in front f you. Just wish the controls worked

Clock spring on Gen 2 is the same. Only difference is the airbag connectors. To save some money, one could just splice the Gen 2 connectors in. I found a Gen 2 spring on the cheap and notice that was the only difference.

O, I agree the wheel looks great. Just want the easiest and cheapest option so many others can do the same.