Wooooo friggennnn hooooo!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on ole blue! Please post pics of the bedrug package when able.

I'm planning spray liner and F1 G2 Bf combo for my 2012 Scab...both installed before I take delivery aka SO I HAVE TO BE CERTAIN!

Bed Rug Sounds cool and would really like to c the other stuff installed. PS-my father had a bed rug on his '88 Ford F350 464...was awesome! Thanks

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on ole blue! Please post pics of the bedrug package when able.

I'm planning spray liner and F1 G2 Bf combo for my 2012 Scab...both installed before I take delivery aka SO I HAVE TO BE CERTAIN!

Bed Rug Sounds cool and would really like to c the other stuff installed. PS-my father had a bed rug on his '88 Ford F350 464...was awesome! Thanks

80's style bed rug that is.....Haha

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Beautiful truck! Should be fun putting all those goodies on it too. Don't forget the beer.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck! That blue is nice..

I've been rethinking my tux lately.. I go back and forth between that and the silver. Haha.. I think I'll call my dealer today and change it to silver.. again. :waytogo:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ahhhhh, I can't wait. 'cept for the wheels, exactly like mine should look. UNTIL I FIND 10-11 RIMS THAT IS. E.

There's 10-11 style rims on ebay all the time, for a pretty fair price too. Brand new. Buy them now so you can swap them immediately for your 12 rims and well them brand new.