Wooooo friggennnn hooooo!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
post your list of parts/mods to install

Bedrug
Retrax One
Swing Case
Airaid CAI
Magnaflow catback
Window vent visors
Stubby antenna
V1 with blendmount and invisicord (had to order a new cord, broke it last night trying to get it in the friggen tiny slots.
EZ tailgate release
5 star tune (need to send Mike my code)

Will also get my front windows tinted Friday.

:peace:

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bedrug
Retrax One
Swing Case
Airaid CAI
Magnaflow catback
Window vent visors
Stubby antenna
V1 with blendmount and invisicord (had to order a new cord, broke it last night trying to get it in the friggen tiny slots.
EZ tailgate release
5 star tune (need to send Mike my code)

Will also get my front windows tinted Friday.

:peace:

Sounds like fun and several cases worth of work. Fill the fridge. The Stubby should work good on the NorthShore, not so much out west here.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few pics I took at lunch today.

011-7.jpg
014-5.jpg
013-7.jpg
010-2.jpg

When I got home I installed the bedrug, swing case and retrax. Man it looks great!!!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's gorgeous. Make sure you post up in the Bed Protection thread you made about your experience with the new BedRug!:waytogo:

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please post pics of the Retrax/Bedrug/Swingcase install.

I will, promise. But I can say this much now; I had NO idea what I wanted to do with the bed. I was all over the map with potential ideas.

Man is this 3 way combo AWESOME!!! It all looks like they belong together. The quality of everything is great. Took me 3 hours to do everything. :peace:

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will, promise. But I can say this much now; I had NO idea what I wanted to do with the bed. I was all over the map with potential ideas.

Man is this 3 way combo AWESOME!!! It all looks like they belong together. The quality of everything is great. Took me 3 hours to do everything. :peace:

Good to hear. I'm planning to do the Bedrug, Retrax Pro and a pair of Swing Cases when my 2012 arrives.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ahhhhh, I can't wait. 'cept for the wheels, exactly like mine should look. UNTIL I FIND 10-11 RIMS THAT IS. E.

Last edited: