WoolWax pro tip for you guys that aren't as smart as me........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2ndFord

Reaction score
Detailing THAT? Looks factory-fresh clean to me! Vanity is the only reason I have not yet shipped my Cobra replica from NJ to NH for necessary repairs, as I'm trying to do a detail before I send it off. If you've finished fiddling with your farm animals come on over to my garage and help detail my car, looks like you're worth a hire.

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Detailing THAT? Looks factory-fresh clean to me! Vanity is the only reason I have not yet shipped my Cobra replica from NJ to NH for necessary repairs, as I'm trying to do a detail before I send it off. If you've finished fiddling with your farm animals come on over to my garage and help detail my car, looks like you're worth a hire.
No, I was detailing the bumper and my pocket lights. That is the attachment bracket I had to re-attach on the back of it. When I was washing the bumper I saw that the end piece moved a little, so I knew something wasn't right.

Dr Racecraft

I’ma need about 3.50
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just did this as well, very difficult to clean the Amsoil HDMP from the yearly dirt, took like 5 hrs and wasn’t perfect, sprayed everything again took like 3h, very happy something is on there though before the winter. I’ll keep this one forever, 9m old baby may get it, then again, this one is potentially mine forever