Won't turn over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lixlynn

Reaction score
I have a 2013 raptor I'm struggling with a starting issue. My truck cranks and I have power but it just won't start. I have changed all my relays and replaced the battery in my keyfob. All done because it was suggested. Any ideas would be appreciated!

OP
OP
L

Lixlynn

Reaction score
Changed 27 fuse

I changed 27 fuse and it was burnt and split. New fuse and she started right up. Now my? Is why did it burn up

Birel22

Reaction score
I had this same issue. FORD would not cover it which I find disappointing given the tech bulletin etc.

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing threads like this reinforce to me it was a great decision to do the fuse 27 relocation mod.
Took 1 hour and it was easy
Part costs $16 on eBay last time I checked
Great forum!

tales_from_the_crimp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed 27 fuse

I changed 27 fuse and it was burnt and split. New fuse and she started right up. Now my? Is why did it burn up

I highly suggest you spend the $20 on the kit and an hour of your time to avoid running into this issue again. You have to cut your harness and solder but it's not difficult if you've done this type of thing before. There's a vid on youtube as well to guide you.

Last edited: