Won’t start, odd sound, flashing lights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm probably gonna swap a new Optima battery into mine the day I take delivery. I've read too many posts about battery issues.

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same battery issue at 2k miles, jumped it and it drove fine until the 5k service. Dealer tested the battery as bad and repalced it. well see how that holds up. I have a charge pack onboard for future issues. Id rather have the dealer swap it out under warranty (which they did) than buy an upgraded battery. Well see if it is a bad choice. I agree that so many things that happen electrically to these trucks after shutting them off contributes to the poor battery performance. Every time I walk by my truck in the garage all the lights come on. Some days when I forget to take my keys out of my pocket and im working in the garage it can be 50 times it powers up as I walk in and out of fob range.