WOG's First Video Release: RPG Offroad RST18 and BOLT kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
UN03uNT.jpg

FRFers, Wogs, and Wogettes,

This is a very special post to us because were going to usurp this post promoting RPG’s flagship products, the BOLT kit and the RST18, to also reintroduce ourselves to you and explain who we are, what we are, and what we believe in. Westside Offroad Group has been a passion project between brendo310 and I for a while now, and we’ve put a lot of effort into bringing it to its current state. We’ve faced a lot of challenges along the way, including product manufacturers laughing in our faces, @BIRDMAN giving us infinite amounts of shit for being yet another Raptor vendor, and a variety of setbacks in our personal lives. However, I’m absolutely proud of what we have achieved thus far, the video I’m about to present later in this post, and where our dreams lie with this project overall.

Lets start with a quick introduction to what we’ve held as important goals in our short existence thus far. Up first, an absolute dedication to top-notch photo quality and easy to use website design. Ever browsed a company website that had broken image links, failed to load properly, or just looked like it was designed 1997? Browse WESTSIDE OFFROAD GROUP and you won’t find any of that (or I at least hope not). While you’re over there, read the product descriptions, especially the ones on new products. Proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and honest product descriptions were important to us, so we’ve spent a ridiculous amount of time preparing those descriptions, to the best of our limited ability, for our audience base. We hope you appreciate them ☺. Many of you have found us, followed us, or liked us on our regularly updated Facebook and Instagram pages as well. For whatever reason, we have a passion for pushing Raptor **** on you guys as much as possible.

Moving on, we also absolutely believe in every product we sell. While it would be easy to add as many vendors as possible to appeal to the widest consumer base, we found it important to sell only products that meet our high standards. If we wouldn’t recommend it to our closest friends wholeheartedly, it’s too poor of a product for us to market to our customers.

Next, we’re introducing high quality video productions, including product demonstrations and features. Today we are releasing the first of this series, something we’ve been teasing for the past week or so, a really quick video designed to hype you up on the ever so beastly RST18 and BOLT kit combo from RPG Offroad.

Without a doubt, this is the most perfectly balanced Raptor combo kit I’ve seen in action, the front and rear of the truck worked so well with each other throughout the entire day of beating on both trucks equipped with them. Special thanks to @bstoner59 for allowing his truck to be the model for this entire film, it was absolutely an eye opening experience riding with him on some tuning passes. Deep whoops and terrain that I would never expect a Raptor to handle at speed became buttery smooth. Terrain that brings many modded Raptors to a crawl became quick sections that were really no big deal at all. The BOLT kit pulls 16” of travel and retains 4WD! The RST18’s in both Raptors in the video run Fox 3.5s, but the RST18 can accommodate Fox 3.0s, 3.5s, or even 4.0s. The RST18 can either a) be hidden under a bed cover like Stoner’s white truck, or b) with the RST18 w/ Recovery Rack option, like the RPG Offroad truck, can be built to hold two spare tires, a jack, and your choice of one fuel jug and a Pelican case, or three fuel jugs, depending on your needs. After having the pleasure of driving the RPG Offroad Raptor equipped with the BOLT kit and RST18 w/ Recovery Rack, I’m also amazed at how well the kit handles and behaves on-road as well.

We at WOG hope you enjoy the video, and more importantly hope it inspires you to purchase your own BOLT/RST18 combo from us, so that we can keep bringing you a higher standard in vendor services and can keep cranking out videos and material for you guys to enjoy. Keep an eye out for our next video, a feature demonstration of the extremely easy to use adjustable bump stop capabilities of the RPG Stage 2 and above kits. A million thanks to those of you who have already trusted us with your business, those of you have believed in us and supported us along the way, and to those of you who I’m excited to consider future customers and good friends.

As always, contact us at (855) WOG-OFRD / [email protected] / WESTSIDE OFFROAD GROUP so we can push you to buy the very best in beautifully engineered, well built, and heavily tested Raptor parts and accessories. If those are not enough ways to contact us, text me on my cell at (512) 239-9095. While **** pics are appreciated, I’m taken, so no discounts for those.

P.S. We love Raptors and off-roading and having fun in general. If you happen to find yourself of a similar mindset, please join us, on one of our offroading/camping trips, like the one we have planned to Ocotillo Wells for February 20, 21, and 22. More details at http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f113/ocotillo-wells-february-20-21-22-a-40517/

Without much further ado, here's our video. Watch it on the Youtubes in full screen for full 4K glory

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
If you have any WOG underwear you need modeled...you have my number!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I saw it has a Craven antenna...do you sell that? Also, are those 37's on there? Did you have to do anything so they wouldn't rub? Is that top or middle perch?

:stoner:

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw it has a Craven antenna...do you sell that? Also, are those 37's on there? Did you have to do anything so they wouldn't rub? Is that top or middle perch?

:stoner:

No video edits on this either!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Anyone get how many feet that was and how high?

Definitely higher then a full size truck. No exact measurements. The highest I've seen so far without totaling a truck or breaking anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free