Wishful buyer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyj

Reaction score
Hey y'all, I am new to this forum so please excuse my ignorance. I am a huge eye-baller when it comes to Raptors; they are just too sexy! Well, I have been pondering for quite a while now,and I have decided that I really want to have one...or shall I say Wish to have one. I am from West Texas and I've seen a couple here, but nothing compared to the pictures many of you post on here. I have been clicking through threads for the past hour now, but I have yet to familiarize myself with the entirety of this forum. This is my first post (not much purpose to it) and I am just introducing myself. I hope to spark some great convo's with a lot of great information here after I get a hang of the site. Thank you.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Welcome! We have all the info you'll ever need and then some here.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to THE forum. Everyone here is as cool as can be, with an exception here and there(lol) You'll learn a lot here about the raptor from very knowledgable owners that are enthusiastic about their trucks.

OP
OP
K

kyj

Reaction score
I live in El Paso. There's not much to do here. There are a few good off-roading spots and what not, but nothing too crazy. I'm about 30 minutes from New Mexico.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
see, if that 16 year old were like this then we all would probably would have been nicer.

this guy, young, sure, but completely honest and polite with us. knows that he doesnt know a whole lot about the truck, and wants our input. and not once mentioned about parents buying him a raptor. actually spent time checking out the forum before just joining and posting as a 30 year old. knows that eventually he will get a truck.
good start KYJ
(i hope you didnt get that name for the same reason i am thinking)

OP
OP
K

kyj

Reaction score
Thank you, I appreciate that. I did stumble across that post. He seems fairly mature for his age, but I agree, 16 is just too young for an expensive truck like this one. I however, am a female and no lol I did not put that name for the reason you're thinking. Those are actually my initials :/.