Wiring up "fog light" to AUX switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They make a closeout that is molded to the bumper cutout shape which makes the installation look better.

Steamy Nixx

Reaction score
Yeah i bought some chinese radials because they fit right to the holes in the raptor bumper without having to drill anything but i watched a vid by american muscle about installing them and none of the wire colors were even on the lights so i tried to go by what was closest to what he said and it doesnt work i have 3 wires a white a black and a red would somebody please tell me how to hook this up to aux 1 switch white goes to what red goes to what black goes to what wire...the tech said black is neg...red iss acc and white is small light or foglight...therr are no damn foglights i am hooking up foglights...anybody pleas help me out

Attachments

• Resized_IMG_20220502_175021.jpeg
    Resized_IMG_20220502_175021.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Resized_IMG_20220502_175037.jpeg
    Resized_IMG_20220502_175037.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 3

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i bought some chinese radials because they fit right to the holes in the raptor bumper without having to drill anything but i watched a vid by american muscle about installing them and none of the wire colors were even on the lights so i tried to go by what was closest to what he said and it doesnt work i have 3 wires a white a black and a red would somebody please tell me how to hook this up to aux 1 switch white goes to what red goes to what black goes to what wire...the tech said black is neg...red iss acc and white is small light or foglight...therr are no damn foglights i am hooking up foglights...anybody pleas help me out
Difficult to help you out as it's hard to understand your post, with no punctuation, proper grammar, correct spelling or sentence construction.