Wiring invisa cord to rear view mirror (need help)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks again FSM, I got the invisa cord hooked up and it works great!

And here's a pic of the sync mic location in the headliner.

Thanks for the pic! Nice how they embedded the mic into the headliner!

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Was going to order the Blendmount w/ Invisicord for my V1 until I saw the price. A hundred ****ing dollars just for the stupid Blendmount. Are you ****ing kidding me?!! I'll probably end up doing it because everyone seems to like it but I'll feel like I've been butt-***** by these bastards!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was going to order the Blendmount w/ Invisicord for my V1 until I saw the price. A hundred ****ing dollars just for the stupid Blendmount. Are you ****ing kidding me?!! I'll probably end up doing it because everyone seems to like it but I'll feel like I've been butt-***** by these bastards!

There's at least one other solution and it's a lot less costly (~$32.00)

The Great Lakes Mirror mount -
http://www.svtoffroad.com/showthread.php?285-V-1-Radar-Detector

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Where are you getting that price...Granted $79 is not that far from $100, but it's still more than $20 less than a Benjamin.

I bought two blendmounts and two invisicords and I can tell you the fit, finish, kit you get (you get good directions, both hex tools to install) is really worth it. The entire fixture is metal. It does not feel cheap and after dealing with suction cups and stupid lighter adapters I'll never go back. It is also fully adjustable in all four directions (side to side and up and down)

You can make your own invisicord and save some coin.

$3 phone cable, a couple 10 cent pins, and two 1/2" heat wraps.

If you order the blendmount I found a discount code online that was posted not that long ago and is good for $10 off, so that could knock down the price to $69 (if the code still works)

Try using FRIEND as the discount code.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
You're right, Tim, $79. I guess they put express UPS as the default shipping method when you add to your cart which brought it to a hundred. Changed the shipping to regular UPS and it comes to $90. Minus $10 more for my coupon (thanks Tim) makes it about $80 shipped. That's better. Ordered.

Thanks also Dan but I had read too many positive reviews of the Blendmount.