Wiring Access hole from rear/bed to cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys already know this, But Just thought I share.
I needed access to the oem pass thru wires, and to the upfitters so I was poking around under the truck and I found, what I think is a good access point (avoid drilling) from the rear/ bed area to inside the cabin.
Theres an existing OEM hole for the factory harness clip. Its located just below the right/ rear passenger area.
It can be accessed once you remove/unclip the door sill trim moulding. Then look all the way to the rear and unclip an existing plastic wire harness clamp ( see pic)
Also, underneath the door sill/ trim mouldings, there’s an exisiting wire harness channel/groove, that runs all the way from rear passenger area to the front, where the pass thru wires are located.
This made it easier for me to connect to the aux pass thru wires and eventually use the upfitters for lights, etc.
Anyway, hope this helps someone, somewhere, lol.

View attachment 135710

View attachment 135711

View attachment 135712

View attachment 135713

View attachment 135714

How did you get the lower rear trim piece to pop loose so you could push it aside and access the hole? I've tried prying upwards in the standard "Jesus clip" removal process, but I'm apprehensive I'm going to break something because I don't know what or where I'm releasing?