Wires in console??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue Thunder

Reaction score
Are there any wires in the gray area of the console? Want to mount my Alien Gear holster there. Or has anyone else mounted a holster, if so location. Thanks.

20210424_152502.jpg

gopher870

Reaction score
This is what the area under the shifter looks like. There is a lot of room and little to no intrusion into the space between the console and gear selector. Taking apart this area is very easy and all plastic pieces snap fit together. Taking the shifter stalk cover off involves removing two screws located on the stalk on the hood side of the stalk. I never took apart the area encompassing the cubby and cannot offer advice there. Good luck.

Entire Area: Untitled10.jpg

Closeup toward the front of area directly next the the gear selector in Park:
Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 6.40.48 PM.png

Underside of bezel that would cover the area around gear selector:
Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 6.41.06 PM.png

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there isn't based on where I've seen wires go into, out of and terminate in the console, but I don't know for certain, sorry.

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what the area under the shifter looks like. There is a lot of room and little to no intrusion into the space between the console and gear selector. Taking apart this area is very easy and all plastic pieces snap fit together. Taking the shifter stalk cover off involves removing two screws located on the stalk on the hood side of the stalk. I never took apart the area encompassing the cubby and cannot offer advice there. Good luck.

Entire Area: View attachment 167008

Closeup toward the front of area directly next the the gear selector in Park:
View attachment 167010

Underside of bezel that would cover the area around gear selector:
View attachment 167012
Gopher870 - my 2020 raptor has developed a nasty rattle in the shifter area. If I apply a slight amount of upward pressure from the gear selector boot - the rattle stops. Your photos of the area deconstructed peaked my curiosity. Any other tips for taking this area apart? Or back together?

thanks!

OP
OP
Blue Thunder

Blue Thunder

Reaction score
Sorry for my delay, was out of pocket yesterday.
THANKS for the responses and pictures.
Project for this weekend.

Stay safe!