How To Wire Raptor AUX upfitter switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Survivor0331

Reaction score
Absolute best and easiest instructions

Hey man, just bought 4 rigid 3 inch LED fog lights but have only had my raptor for 3 weeks so am new to the aux switches. I watched a few you tube videos and they were extremely quick paced and confusing but this set of instructions is like perfect to a T. Thanks. More than helpful!

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great posts and very helpful, THANKS to all.

As everyone says... loss of blood is to be expected !! My 2X glove sized mitts were a pain in the ass trying to deal with those pass thru wires. I got it done but DAMN.. I'd like to plant a #12 sized boot up some engineers ass. :ROFLJest:

kelevra

Reaction score
Great thread

Thanks for the information. Just what I needed for wiring the front and rear bumpers on our Baja 700. Saved me a bunch of trial and error. You were not kidding about the blood letting. :eek:)
Brent

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did my 30 amp aux switch for my light bar, it amazes me how things can get overlooked and pass through the common sense department. I think that CS dept in SVT Ford is a single person, part time. , no benefits, and works a graveyard shift with no night differential pay.

That's how the wire stubs ended up being uselessly short , instead of in a nice 8 inch loop with a AUX 1-4 , 30, 30, 15 , 10 tag on them

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is this silliness still exist on the 2014's? (I assume yes, but I thought I'd ask). With my big hands, it was a pain to do on the 2012.