Winter Driving and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other truck was stuck in the snow. You were on barely snow covered road.

Then you also saw how deep he was into the snow. I think you’re missing the point here. Snow or no snow, these KO2’s have some serious bite.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Then you also saw how deep he was into the snow. I think you’re missing the point here. Snow or no snow, these KO2’s have some serious bite.
If you think so. I think they suck in the snow, east coast snow is much different than west coast.

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I know is the guy with the Silverado 3500 duelly was impressed with them. Listen at the 3:12 mark. I have a ton of other videos I could post to, but it sounds as if your mind is made up. With that, I wish you the best of luck in your snowy adventures. :)

Bluehinder

Reaction score
Great videos! You're a good Samaritan.

What did you use for a tow rope, and where did you hook it on your Raptor?

What drive setting did you use?

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great videos! You're a good Samaritan.

What did you use for a tow rope, and where did you hook it on your Raptor?

What drive setting did you use?

Thanks. I just try to help out whenever and however I can.

I’ve got a ton of recovery gear, although my go-to for quick pulls is my Rhino USA recovery tow strap. They are rated to pull over 31,000 lbs. Stay away from the Harbor Freight straps. They are junk.

I’ve got a shackle hitch receiver, but I only use that if it’s a straight shot pull. Otherwise I’m using one of the corner recovery points.

That day, I was in 4L, locked rear on my MPT 91 tow tune.

Last edited:

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. I'm in the evergreen area work at DIA drive home the day of the blizzard was complete white out. We probably got about a foot or better here at the house

Wow that’s quite the commute. Love the Evergreen area [emoji106]