GEN 2 WINNER ANNOUNCED!! JDM ENGINEERING GEN 2 TUNING NOW AVAILABLE!! SALE AND FREE GIVEAWAY

What would you like the most out of a custom tune?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
New Nick at JDM

New Nick at JDM

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sounds like you need to re-load your tune.

Does your email tune deal only include 1 tune for $485?

At the moment, it is 485 per 1 tune at full price, promo code applied will yield 385. Options are being discussed but anywhere from 87-93 are available and custom to application per each customer.

Loading a new email tune is easy and requires free software, a windows pc, and 5-15 minutes.

Not sure how MPT is setup, but it often takes a few drive cycles for the adaptive learning to settle down.

Last edited:
OP
OP
New Nick at JDM

New Nick at JDM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work in the OR and have emergencies throughout the week that have my hazards on with a need for speed. I would love nothing more than to take your tune through its paces on my stock 18’ and will write a write a very fair layman's review on it. I am no technical engineer on this subject so the reader will get the perspective of an everyday driver with a desire for ‘more’. I live in Myrtle Beach (huge vehicle culture here) and will promote on my truck if your tune is as great as I think it is.

View attachment 123246

Myrtle Beach is beautiful, Jim J.r. grew up in Charleston so SC has an interest at JDM.

Our raptor tune would make trips to the OR shorter for sure!

Stroked out

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me review it and it will sell quickly. Here's my plan ,first I will find what everybody is looking by way of maybe a poll or something. Then whatever pleases the majority, I would then focus on that in my review. Sounds like a winner to me.

OP
OP
New Nick at JDM

New Nick at JDM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me review it and it will sell quickly. Here's my plan ,first I will find what everybody is looking by way of maybe a poll or something. Then whatever pleases the majority, I would then focus on that in my review. Sounds like a winner to me.
Like the idea! Simple and to the point.

Stroked out

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to a review, I'm planning on getting a different tune. My tranny won't reach 10 th until 70mph with my tune and i lose 3.5 mpg . I thought about cobb but I'm still open

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts