Windshield Wiper Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chizchiz

Reaction score
My windshield wipers stopped working on my 2022. They make a small noise/movement but appear to be “stuck”. Can still spray washer fluid and can hear the wipers trying to move. Has any dealt with or fixed this? Thanks in advance. (Have a service appt next week but this seems like a diy possibility if not the motor itself.

Video here…

mr drummond

Reaction score
My windshield wipers stopped working on my 2022. They make a small noise/movement but appear to be “stuck”. Can still spray washer fluid and can hear the wipers trying to move. Has any dealt with or fixed this? Thanks in advance. (Have a service appt next week but this seems like a diy possibility if not the motor itself.

Video here…
Mine just started to do the same thing, my guess is a switch in the stalk, but thats just a guess. What was the resolution, I'm sure its a fairly simple fix.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like many of us will be getting a recall notice for the wiper issue soon.

https://www.autoblog.com/2022/11/20/2021-ford-f150-recall-windshield-wiper-expanded/

The March recall affected trucks built at the Dearborn Truck Plant from January 8, 2020 to March 22, 2021, and trucks built at the Kansas City Assembly Plant from February 12, 2020 to March 22, 2020. It appears all of the at-risk trucks didn't get flagged in that action, so Ford's initiated a new recall for the same issue.

seagoat

Reaction score
My 2022 just started doing the same thing. Did anyone get it fixed and if so what was the issue?
My wipers did the same thing a week into ownership during the middle of a torrential downpour. Dealership replaced the wiper motor and I haven't had any issues with it since.