Windrock Park Fav Trails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Drewett

Reaction score
Heading to TN for some vacation from TX heat first couple weeks of September. Convinced wife to do a little off-roading during the trip. Hitting Hot Springs Off-road Park on the way, then the TN dirt devil, and finally Windrock. Windrock looks to be huge and there is a ton of trails. My question is what are your favorite must-do roads and what roads should I definitely avoid simply because the raptor doesn’t fit well like a Jeep would? Thanks for any advice!

element217

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its been almost 20 years since I have lived in TN but I do remember very clearly when going to Windrock in my CJ7 that there were quite a few very small places that even for my jeep was sketchy. I had it on 40" swampers with dana 44s and lockers. Was not as worried about pin striping as I am with the Raptor. Absolutely beautiful though.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post pics!! I haven't even been to Hot Springs Off-Road Park yet, I'm about an hour north and have been on a few roads in Oachita NF between here and Hot Springs, very scenic! Fisherman's Wharf in Hot Springs is pretty damn good too heh. Some good airbnb's on the lakefront on Hamilton as well.

N2FORD

Reaction score
I might be to late in responding. I am a yearly pass holder at Windrock for about 20 years. I just got a my 13 Raptor about a month ago and have not taken it there yet. I mainly ATV but have a Sport Trac on 33's I take several times a year. To answer your question there are plenty of trails that the Raptors will fit on. The security people can help give you trail numbers and difficulty levels.