Window tint in Austin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Santiago Palacio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my truck for almost a year now, but I'm wanting to tint the windshield and front windows. Anyone knows a good person/shop that can tint my windows in Austin?
TIA

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just fyi tinting a front windshield is illegal in Texas. I don't know what the penalty is there but in Colorado it will get you $1000 citation and impounded.

FerdFteen

Reaction score
@Santiago Palacio I'd call Brad at Authentic Details in Pflugerville. They use Suntek CIR which is great tint. I have the clear on my front windshield and I prefer it over Rayno which I had on a previous vehicle. They also do PPF and ceramic coatings there depending on what you're in the market for.

Sidewayz

Reaction score
I know it’s way after by now but you can tint your windshield with the clear ceramic tint. Makes a massive difference with the heat here in Austin.

There are some great places you can get tinted here in Austin but I highly recommend the guys at tint world. So much better then a couple other places around here.

Jason Slutsky

Reaction score
I've had my truck for almost a year now, but I'm wanting to tint the windshield and front windows. Anyone knows a good person/shop that can tint my windows in Austin?
TIA
I use Roy at Mac Haik Ford. If you haven't gotten it done yet, I can forward you his info.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk