Window sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowyellow

Reaction score
To answer your question, yes you can get a brand new one. I did it for my GT500 and it came sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard. It’s not cheap, 35 bucks shipped to you. But if you want it, here is the link.

https://www.fordshowparts.com/store...00904&store_id=1&dept_id=1157&product_id=6967

If it’s a 20’, you’ll probably have to wait a bit, or you can call them and ask if they can pull yours. Good luck buddy.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d you want truly the same quality of paper and color of the factory printed sticker that 35 buck option sounds like the way to go.

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's nice 4rdFan, you must have a subscription or employee / partner access to that site.

Also, FYI for others - I downloaded mine from the dealer's website, but obviously this will go away when they pull the sold vehicle from their site, so you have to do it before buying or within a day or so.