Window Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trugrit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's finally got warm enough to drive with the windows open and I've noticed that my driver's side window "rattles" in the door. The passengeer side seems fine. I've never had a window do this. Anyone else experience this?

I'm also have a bitch of a time with the auto up on the driver's window. I have to roll the window down everytime I go on-base and the damn thing will not auto up by pulling the switch up and releasing, just like every other auto up window I have ever dealt with (including the passenger side window.) I followed the instructions in the manual (yes, some people do use them) to "reset" the auto up function, but to no avail. If I pull the switch up and release it the window stops after a few inches. I have to work the switch three times before it will continue up.

Any insight anyone may be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Trugrit

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's finally got warm enough to drive with the windows open and I've noticed that my driver's side window "rattles" in the door. The passengeer side seems fine. I've never had a window do this. Anyone else experience this?

I'm also have a bitch of a time with the auto up on the driver's window. I have to roll the window down everytime I go on-base and the damn thing will not auto up by pulling the switch up and releasing, just like every other auto up window I have ever dealt with (including the passenger side window.) I followed the instructions in the manual (yes, some people do use them) to "reset" the auto up function, but to no avail. If I pull the switch up and release it the window stops after a few inches. I have to work the switch three times before it will continue up.

Any insight anyone may be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Trugrit

Sorry Brother, Dealer time..............

randy