Wind pushed door to far forward!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And the skid plate wasn't strong enough to withstand that pile of dirt...

I don't think there's any way they cover that. The door stop is designed to stop the door when you open it, not when you get to pushing around on it.

I have no doubt they will reject that claim I'm just saying I think that's what he's thinking about.

Bird is my Idol & my Hero

cage1993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry man that sucks! if you had say black or white I would say go to a junk yard and get a matching door would be your best bet, but that orange is Raptor specific - still might try pulling one from a junk yard and painting it, might be cheaper than bodywork+paint+rental car to repair the existing door - good luck

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2010 that I bought used had that happen. The same two bumps on the drivers side door lower hinge. I didn't catch it until I had owned it a couple weeks, rose colored glasses I guess.

OP
OP
verytalonted

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try to snap a pic when I get home.

It happened a few months ago, and it is only an eye sore. But I will eventually get it fixed when I have more time.

Thanks for all the responses.