Winch & lights for aux switches?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
we got 6 aux switches- I figure I should use @ least a few. What are some good options for additional lighting (like the block style LEDs that could go i the bumper gaps)

And what is a good stealthy winch that could work w/ stock aux switches?

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a whole lighting forum, the one right above this, with lots of info on lights.

For my front bumper pockets I went with a Baja Designs setup with the 4x4 Truck Led mount because I wanted something where there was a lot of control of where the lights are aimed.

RipReturns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As you will undoubtedly see, there are MANY lighting options. Offroad Alliance (a/k/a FordRaptorLights.com) has many offerings, exemplary customer service and good prices. After much thought, I started with 2 pairs of Baja Designs Squadron Sports (spot and driving combo) and a pair of BD S2 Sports (wide cornering). I have since moved the S2 Sports to the rear bumper and replaced them with another pair of Baja Design Squadron Sports (wide cornering) up front for more light. These are low-amp draws, meaning that those four pairs of lights take Aux Switch #3-6, leaving the 15-amp switches (Aux #1 & #2) for future use. Have fun.

Rapster

Reaction score
501E1E26-05AA-4EA9-8D0C-7087B18442F8.jpeg Look at plashlights.com. They sell the brackets and the lights individually. So you can pick out exactly what you want and what distribution of light is needed, driving, flood and spot and white vs. yellow. Lifetime warranty and they are different, and maybe better(?) than other mass market products.