Winch bumper w/o moving intercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aesconde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for the swarfworks winch mount. I’m using it with the warn Zeon platimum. It’s a quality setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1badjk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There simply isnt enough room to fit a winch & run the factory intercooler, its right in the way. Only way around it is to make a huge bumper that sticks way out in front of the truck. Even then, you would be blocking tons of airflow to the intercooler. Only smart or practical way to run a winch bumper is to run an intercooler than sits behind the grill. This is our #1 selling bumper, the Stealth Fighter with winch & our Intercooler:

ford-raptor-winch-front-bumper.jpg

2017-ford-raptor-winch-bumper.jpg

Does this bumper require frame cutting?

Reaction score
So ADD- I'm also looking to add winch, want tow hooks and need to flat tow my Raptor behind my motor home. A very tough combo- Most base [late mounts for flat tow hardware remove the factory tow hooks, So are your D ring mounts strong enough to flat tow from?

Several of our winch bumpers have beefy 1" thick D ring mounts. They are not cheap cast like many others out there, we machine them all in house from 1" thick plates of steel. I have never seen anyone bent or break one. They were welded on the front , rear, & have a gusset on them in the rear because they go through the bumper.

With that being said, as a company we have not tested them to be pulled behind a motor home, so we cannot say they are motor home tested or approved.
ford-raptor-front-bumper.jpg

2017-ford-raptor-winch-front-bumper.jpg

london blues

Reaction score
swarfworks. you have a discount code we can use? :)
yes, I realize this op is old, but I am just now looking to add warn and your bumper with cobb upgrade.